A MINISTRY OF AFRICA INLAND MISSION INTERNATIONAL
AIM GLOBAL

School Profile

RVA African missionary school kenya campus

Campus

Central Kenya, perched on the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley

RVA Missionary School Curriculum

Curriculum

International, with a North American curricular foundation

RVA African missionary school accredation

Accreditation

Middle States Association (MSA)

School Facts

Students

Nationalities

Year Founded

Memberships

Rift Valley Academy is a member of the following associations:

  • Association of Christian Schools International
  • National Association for College and Admission Counseling
  • Kenya Association of Independent International Schools
  • Testing Center for College Board (AP, SAT, PSAT) and ACT
  • Testing Center for Cambridge Exams (including IGCSE)
school academics

Interesting Fact: In 1909, Teddy Roosevelt laid the cornerstone to Kiambogo, our main building.

Graduates

%

College Attendance

About 95% of RVA graduates directly pursue college education (with the remaining 5% taking a gap year to travel, volunteer, and work). In the past decade, graduates have attended distinguished schools including Brown, Caltech, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, St Andrews, Stanford, Vanderbilt, and Yale.

harvard university

Videos About RVA

close